Welcome to bruteforcemovable.com! This service is supported by the people who run the bruteforce script! You should be following Jisagi's seedminer guide to use this service. You may find it harder to get help if you aren't using this guide! To use this service, type your Friend Code and your id0 in the box below or upload a movable_part1.sed if you already have it.
The bruteforce client is currently disabled while the rest of the service is disabled. Ask on the Nintendo Homebrew Discord for a friend to bruteforce if you need it or follow this guide to bruteforce it yourself.
If you are bruteforceing with your own GPU, you don't need to press this button! If you downloaded your part1 on accident or for another reason, click here to turn it on again.
BruteforceMovable is powered by the people who run a special script and lend their GPU time to the service. If you have a powerful GPU then please lend it to the service when you aren't using it. Please don't run the script on integrated graphics as it will immensely slow the process for some users! Here's how to do that yourself:
- Download and install Python 3 (not 2)
- Download seedminer and extract the zip (make sure you are using exactly this version of seedminer!)
- Download bfm_seedminer_autolauncher.py (right click "save as").
- Copy bfm_seedminer_autolauncher.py to the extracted seedminer folder.
- Open an admin command prompt by opening Start, typing cmd and pressing Ctrl+Shift+Enter. Type "py -m pip install requests" without the quotes and press enter.
- Shift+right click in the seedminer folder, press "Open command window here" or "Open Windows Powershell here" and type "py seedminer_autolauncher.py" to start working. The script will test your GPU for adequate power to help keep the service fast. Press Ctrl+C inside the command window to stop working.
Seedhelper is developed by figgyc and is open source. Seedhelper has been possible thanks to many people:
- @Pirater12 for reverse engineering frd:a and making httpc_curl to make the friend code bot possible
- @zoogie for creating the seedminer applications and finding the vulnerability
- @Jisagi for creating the seedminer guide
- @jason0597, @knight-ryu12, @saibotu, and anyone who has used the service for testing and finding bugs!
- All Seedhelper miners
Additional BruteforceMovable Credits: